[dmd-beta] Time to do a new release

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Jul 4 06:11:05 PDT 2011

I'd like to use the opportunity to point out that my one-line bool AA
key fix from pull request
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/77 still isn't in Git
master (it was merged, but then accidentally reverted again).

It would be great if it was in the next release, because even though I
cannot quite imagine a good real-world use case, I could just specify
»use 2.054 and all tests should pass« for my Thrift GSoC project then.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/blob/master/src/mtype.c#L3996

 > It was removed by my commit b016286, but added in again by cce360c,
 > probably by accident as it is unrelated to the DDoc fixes.

David