[dmd-beta] beta 3

Sönke Ludwig ludwig at informatik.uni-luebeck.de
Sun Jul 10 05:16:25 PDT 2011

I am getting the same error message in conjunction with
std.conv.parse!(real) in about 80% of cases when I use to!double or
parse!double since about 2 or 3 versions. I'm using good old atof() now.

Another problem are "multiple definition of XX" linker errors that are
occuring more and more from release to release - fortunately single-file
compilation is a workaround in mose cases...

Am 10.07.2011 14:10, schrieb Stephan Dilly:
> Ok i forgot to mention that this error is thrown from glue.c(749)
> right b4 dmd asserts, which i think is kinda messy. why bother
> throwing an error and still assert then ?
>

> On 10.07.2011 14:07, Stephan Dilly wrote:
>> In one of my projects i get this error using the std.json module:
>>
>> phobos\std\json.d(62): Error: function
>> std.json.parseJSON!(string).parseJSON compiler error, parameter 'json',
>> bugzilla 2962?
>>
>> I did not yet get to reduce my code that uses parseJSON to reproduce it,
>> perhaps someone has an idea anyway.
>>

>> On 10.07.2011 01:34, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>
>>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd1beta.zip
>>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip
>>>
>>> 1. This has a working rdmd in it, but why the other one failed is still
>>> under investigation. It appears to be a heisenbug.
>>> 2. weak purity restored
>>> 3. latest druntime and phobos folded in
>>> 4. Don's ctfe fix