[dmd-beta] dmd 2.053 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:41:46 PDT 2011

On 5/7/2011 4:07 PM, Walter Bright wrote:

>> ...and when I try to run the tests on Linux instead I get Error:
>> cannot read file std/net/isemail.d.
>>
>> It appears that, in your zip package, net ended up as a file instead
>> of a directory.  Its contents are the source code to std.net.isemail.
>>

> Fixed.

Great.  One more small issue:  Windows got stack traces for this
release, which makes me happy, but they only print out the addresses of
the functions in the default setup, not the names.  I know on Linux you
need -L--export-dynamic to get the names to print.  Is this possible on
Windows?  If so, it should probably be the default.