[dmd-beta] dmd 1.068 and 2.053 final beta

d coder dlang.coder at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:36:30 PDT 2011

Sean

thread

I am getting this same error for DMD 2.053 and for 2.051 as well.

In my case the error comes only when:

a) the number of threads is huge
AND
b) more than one thread is active at a time

So for example if number of threads is 1024 and only one thread is activated
at a given time (using semaphores) I never get this issue. But if two or
more threads are activated, I am getting this run-time exception around 20%
of the times I run the application.

On the other hand if the number of threads is 512 and all of them are
simultaneously active, I do not get to see this error.

I do not know how to debug such issues. If you can guide I would be willing
to spend some time.

Regards
- Puneet