[dmd-beta] dmd 1.070 and 2.055 beta

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Sep 4 23:46:28 PDT 2011

On 05.09.2011 08:31, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 04.09.2011 20:57, schrieb Walter Bright:
>>

>> On 9/4/2011 3:44 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>>> Just a small thing.. at least TIMERPROC in core.sys.windows.windows
>>> is declared as extern(Windows) (CALLBACK is defined as __stdcall in
>>> C). I was getting errors that did not occur before.
>>>

>> What should it be declared as?
>>
> Should be extern(C)

__stdcall translates to extern(Windows), so I'd say
core.sys.windows.windows is correct.

Until very recently, the calling convention was not verified, so it is
probably a bug in your code. The fix also revealed an issue where the
signature was different in my code, but the compiler did not complain
when assigning function pointers.