[dmd-beta] Migration path for enum Endian?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 6 15:48:50 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 17:44:04 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Probably a good idea would be to enhance the language to allow
> "deprecated" in front of single enum values:
>
> enum Test
> {
>     a,
>     deprecated b,
> }
>
> At this point we should pay a great deal of attention to this language
> feature.

It sounds like a good improvement to me. deprecated does need a bit of an
overhaul (as discussed in https://github.com/D-Programming-
Language/dmd/pull/345 ). I believe that you said in another post recently that
you had some good ideas about that, and I look forward to you posting them.

- Jonathan M Davis