[dmd-beta] new dmd 1.070 and 2.055 beta

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Sep 6 17:22:57 PDT 2011

I was talking specifically about changelog.dd in the DMD repo [1], which
does not have entries for 2.054 and the soon-to-be 2.055, whereas the
files in the druntime and Phobos root directories at least seem to be up
to date.

You seem to be updating the file in  the d-p-l.org repo directly – which
one should be used in the future?

David

[1]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/blob/3da0a36698/changelog.dd