[dmd-beta] dmd 1.070 and 2.055 3rd beta

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 6 21:53:31 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:47:26 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 9/6/2011 9:39 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:24:03 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd1beta.zip
>>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip
>> Back on July 30 there were 68 regression + blocker bugs.  As of
>> tonight, there's only 48 of them.  37 were marked resolved in that time
>> frame.
>>
>> A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to this super important class
>> of bugs.
>>

> 118 Bugzilla issues addressed, a new record!

251 bugs marked as resolved since July 10, the date of the last
release.  That will include dups, wont fixes, etc.  Some of them are
probably bugs that were fixed in the last release and closed shortly
afterwards.  Looks like 214 if I move the search out to July 17.  Any
way you slice it, a lot of progress.