[dmd-beta] D 1.074 and 2.059 betas

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 04:56:41 PDT 2012

I suppose I can tell you know, D is an elaborate april fools joke, and was never going to be a real product!  All development up to now was to create the "greatest april fools joke of 2012", started by Walter 12 years ago!

OK, we can all stop developing now.  Later on, we can all look back on the past 5 or so years we spent constructing this elaborate hoax, and laugh.

-Steve