[dmd-beta] D 2.059 beta 3

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sun Apr 8 11:44:10 PDT 2012

On 8 Apr 2012, at 19:55, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/8/2012 6:51 AM, David Simcha wrote:
>> It looks like this fix fixes the test case, but the codebase I
>> reduced the test case from still fails.  I've reopened the bug and
>> I'm going to try to create a new test case that still fails.
>>

> Not to put any pressure on :-) but this is the only thing holding up
> the release.

In case you are looking for regressions, feel free to grab Thrift (e.g.
from https://github.com/klickverbot/thrift) and run the test suite
(./configure, then »make check« in lib/d/).

Still working on tracking down the mixin forward ref related regression,
and stumbled upon another segfault-on-invalid bug. I start to wonder
whether shipping with the »soldier on« change is really a good idea…

David