[dmd-beta] D 2.059 beta 3

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Apr 9 20:55:57 PDT 2012

On Monday, April 09, 2012 23:51:00 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> This issue went away when I fixed my code to have *both* the ref and non-ref
> overloads of opCmp/opEquals/etc.

Yeah, it's looking like both of those overloads will be required for pretty
much any function which has an overload which takes const ref as long as auto
ref doesn't work with non-templated functions. And if auto ref never ends up
working with non-templated functions, then we're going to have to be
duplicating const ref functions as a matter of course. It's just highlighted
by the fact that opEquals and opCmp are so prominent.

- Jonathan M Davis