[dmd-beta] Well, I keep trying to do the release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Aug 3 08:54:55 PDT 2012

Jacob Carlborg, el  3 de August a las 11:46 me escribiste:

> On Aug 03, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Leandro Lucarella <luca at llucax.com.ar> wrote:
>
> >Then, even Microsoft use it :P
> >http://git-scm.com/#companies-projects
>
> You know they do work on other operating systems than Windows. For
> example, they have Office for Mac OS X. I'm pretty sure they
> contribute to the Linux kernel and so on.

If you follow the link, that's the ASP.NET framework they are using Git
on, a framework that I think is supposed to work and be developed on
Windows (among other operating systems).

And I was about to say that I doubt they contribute to the Linux kernel,
but before making stupid remarks I thought I'd better check. And luckily
I did, because they do :P
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux%2Fkernel%2Fgit%2Ftorvalds%2Flinux.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=author&s=microsoft