[dmd-beta] OT: Github issues (or Web 2.0 is awesome)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:40:59 PDT 2012

On 8/4/12, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/2012 1:43 AM, David Nadlinger wrote:
>>
>> That being said, I'm pretty sure GitHub recognize the importance of
>> Windows as
>> a target platform, as the existence of their dedicated Windows client
>> shows.
>> I've found there support team to generally be very responsive – have they
>> answered yet?
>
> They said it works for them.
>
>> Did you try it again?
>
> No.

I can't even comment on github anymore because every time I press 'm'
the markdown cheat-sheet window appears, and if I press 's' the search
box is selected even though I've got the comment box selected and can
type other keys. I hate these damn "smart" websites that hijack my
keyboard. And yeah, I've reported this to them, waiting for them to
contact me back..