[dmd-beta] Fw: lucky winner

Nick Sabalausky bus_dmdbeta at semitwist.com
Thu Aug 16 02:13:25 PDT 2012

I'm starting to get a lot of bullshit like this on my "DMD
Beta-List-Only" email address, which means this mailing list is
an email harvesting ground. Which is not at all surprising considering
this mailing list is a...*mailing list*.

*Cough* *Ahem* On a NG, people who wish to can actually *omit* an email
address entirely. *Cough*

I'm sure that "Hey! Put up an email address to get spam-harvested!" is a
GREAT way to entice people to join the beta list and actually
participate in the betas. It might even explain the torrent we've been
seeing of people clamoring to test the betas.

(OTOH, what would I ever do without a convenient excuse to employ
sarcasm? ;) )

Begin forwarded message: