[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 alpha

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:31:22 PST 2012

Ok, I think I understand where you're coming from.  The intended use for
this was to add member functions depending on the result of the static if,
not member variables.  Adding member functions should in theory be legal,
but figuring out whether an instantiation could add member functions is
non-trivial and I think equivalent to the Halting Problem.