[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 alpha

Jesse Phillips jesse.k.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:55:39 PST 2012

I'm not sure if I'll have time to track this down, but I'm seeing a
severe performance issue. A 40 second task in 2.056 is taking 22
minutes with 2.058.

The program makes calls out to Lua which in turn calls back to D.

I'll be in Japan for three weeks and not sure how much time I'll have
to narrow this in the next couple days.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip
>
> I'm calling it an alpha because we haven't resolved the associative array
> issue. But I want to see if there are any others before we do a release.

Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
  - George Bernard Shaw