[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 alpha

Jesse Phillips jesse.k.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:36:56 PST 2012

Maybe, I'm reducing where I think it is and it is looking like the
problem comes from spellcheck. I'll see if I can build up some test
data that demonstrates the problem. You can see the implementation of
the library:

https://github.com/he-the-great/JPDLibs/blob/spelling/spelling/suggestion.d

It does make use of an associative arrays which is a hot topic at this point...