[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 beta 3

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:39:19 PST 2012

On 2/12/12, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at> wrote:
> Personally, I certainly wouldn't expect..

Well I guess it's not so much "expecting" as it's undefined behavior
that used to work and something I got used to doing. Of course it
being undefined didn't stop me from using it, so much in D is either
undocumented or underdocumented or wrongly documented.. I guess I
wrongly assumed selective imports would be "preferred" over other
symbols.

Maybe this issue wouldn't be so problematic if phobos wasn't an
ever-increasing collection of clashing symbol names, heh!