[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 beta 4

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 13:51:34 PST 2012

This can be any number of things.  It seems like a corruption issue.

Just for your info, however, the code you quoted below is wasteful -- Starting with 2.041 or around there, the code you give will allocate a new array, then throw it away on the first append.

You are better off with this:

Attribute[] attrs;
attrs.reserve(tag.attr.length);

No, I don't think this will solve your problem.  But it should avoid the throw-away initial array allocation.

-Steve