[dmd-beta] druntime tests do not pass without -release

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Feb 13 14:20:18 PST 2012

While tracing down an issue, I tried building druntime tests without
release. They fail, on all platforms I tested (Windows, Linux, OS X).

The reason they don't during normal test runs is that the assertion
failures are in contracts and invariants, which are disabled when using
-release.

I suggest immediately removing the flag for unittest builds (or running
them both with release and without), so that we can then work on
determining whether the uncovered failures are real bugs or not with
auto-tester support.

David