[dmd-beta] D 1.075 and 2.060 betas

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue Jul 24 11:07:05 PDT 2012

On 7/24/12 1:36 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> Looks like my install script broke

Please let's put that on github in installer, like, right now. If you
did it yesterday, it would've been too late. If you have any paths that
are specific to your networking configuration, hoist them into variables
and invoke the script with arguments.

We should grow a very strong aversion for any process seat-of-the-pants,
"in my ~/bin/", "ah I use my history", that influences the way we
deliver software.

We want one million users. To do so, we need to be ready for one million
users.

Thanks,

Andrei