[dmd-beta] D 2.062 beta

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Sun Feb 17 10:11:30 PST 2013

Nick Sabalausky, el 14 de February a las 22:21 me escribiste:
> "I also suspect we are reinventing JSON files badly with dmd.conf.
> Maybe dmd.conf should be redone as a json file." - Walter

AFAIK Walter only suggested moving to JSON because he needed some
distinction between variables that should be a default and variables
that need to override the environment.

That can be done with the current ini format:

[Defaults]
variable1 = blah

[Overrides]
variable2 = foo

I still don't see why we are looking at different formats...