[dmd-beta] Beta sources / Github

Михаил Страшун m.strashun at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:06:57 PDT 2013

> I'm not really sure what you're asking for, but there isn't a "staging" branch yet for the new beta. There will be soon. It's just "HEAD" for the moment.

It was still said multiple time that wiki-documented release process
is going to be pursued and I was looking at
http://wiki.dlang.org/Release_Process#Preparing_a_new_major_release .
We have beta but no version branch. I thought that it is done based on
old draft where staging branch was used instead of version branch but
looks it is not the case either and whole defined process is
completely ignored one more time.

I'll do fine with master for testing, of course, but situation is
rather disappointing.

> We plan to ship with a libphobos2.so

Thank you, I'll prepare & test matching changed in Arch Linux package too, then.

BR,
Dicebot