[dmd-beta] dmd 2.064 beta take 2

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:40:36 PDT 2013

15-May-2013 09:05, Walter Bright пишет:
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip
>
> I think it's time we officially started the beta process. Yes, I need
> to start a 2.063 branch.

I understand that Phobos bug fixes are lower priority.
Still I believe we shouldn't ship it without at least
these fixes reviewed and pulled in:

Long standing bug 5524, std.algorithm remove with unstable policy
(might need review but passes, been there for 3 months(!))
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1162

Bug in std.regex back-looper and consequently \b (reviewed, need
somebody to merge):
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1273

And this one on BigInt (probably needs Don to take a look):
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1231

P.S. I suggest to make a pass over pulls to seek out other pure bugfix
pulls.
All in all ~70 open pulls for Phobos? Now DMD has only 64 ... :)

--
Dmitry Olshansky