[dmd-beta] 2.063 released!

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue May 28 14:34:57 PDT 2013

On 5/28/13 5:22 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Sigh, yet again Walter sends out a "it's done" email before "it's done".

Agreed.

> The files are available from s3 now. Yes, clearly, the automation is
> incomplete.

Brad, I think this is a great opportunity to collect statistics for the
download. Does S3 offer easily-accessible download statistics? If that's
not easy to set up, could you please pull the files until we figure
something out?

I made some changes to download.dd that change the download site from
ftp.digitalmars.com (no statistics) to dlang.org/downloads/ which has
statistics enabled.

Will make the download available shortly.

Andrei