[dmd-beta] 2.063 released!

Michal Minich michal.minich at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:12:17 PDT 2013

Thank you Andrej for the superb changelog. Havning it this way helps a lot
to get in sync with changing D specification/implementation. It just
invites you to read over! Not just glance over the list of bugzila titles.
I guess this way it gets more audience and helps a D comunity to understand
and work with latest feature set in mind, and not the one they read long
ago when learning D for first time. Havning the description + examples +
rationale is really great.

Thank you!

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com