[dmd-beta] merging branch to master

Daniel Murphy via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 20 00:11:36 PDT 2014

No, just make a pull request from upstream/2.066 to upstream/master.
Or from AndrewEdwards/2.066 to upstream/master I guess.  A pull
request causes a merge, so it should work in theory.

If if does require special merge steps, then doing the merge in a
branch and making a pull request against master should do it as well.