[dmd-beta] Cherry-picking II

Михаил Страшун public at dicebot.lv
Sun Feb 2 11:34:03 PST 2014

Well, what about getting back to sane git model but using inverse help from
Release Manager? I mean making his job to make sure no fix commits go into
master while release is in progress and reverting those who slip by an
accident (with a reminder to redo pull request to proper base). This is
much less of a burden than cherry-picking and may eventually teach everyone
to make correct pulls without reminders :)