[dmd-beta] Time for beta - 2.066?

Andrew Edwards edwards.ac at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:29:12 PST 2014

On 1/13/14, 5:31 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:

> On 01/13/2014 06:41 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> The only question I have is given the confusion around 2.065, I'd
>> like to just reboot with 2.066 and go to beta.
> Why? Simply deleting the tag and probably redoing branches would work
> too.
> It only requires to hard sync the local git repositories. Only a small
> number of devs works with the 2.065 branches and we can easily post
> the correct git commands.

@Martin, all outstanding pull requests for vagrant have been merged
(thanks Walter). Are there any other issues blocking you progress on the
automated build? I was not able to build create_dmd_release from your
fork. See item number 4 at
http://forum.dlang.org/post/52D3BACA.8080708@gmail.com. I vaguely
remember there being a fix submitted for it some time ago but could not
locate it. Anyway, we need to move forward with this so if there is
something else blocking you please identify them.

Andrew