[dmd-beta] Preparation for 2.65

Михаил Страшун public at dicebot.lv
Mon Jan 13 08:46:33 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at>wrote:

> I suspect that liberal use of cherry-picking will make this process a
> bit more annoying than necessary, but it could be that the
> simplification of the process indeed outweighs this extra bit of
> effort.

I feel it rather unjust to put that extra effort on Andrew simply because
we can't self-organize to conform existing rules but right now it just does
not work :(

However I think resolution of such conflicts can be made very
straightforward and even made automatic via simple script (by providing
list of identical commit pairs to script and making it skip one of those).
Worth investigating.