[dmd-beta] Time for beta - 2.066?

Михаил Страшун public at dicebot.lv
Tue Jan 14 01:15:23 PST 2014

I strongly disagree. Nothing should be released until all issues are taken
care of and all participants got familiar with the process. Otherwise it
will just hang for eternity. Taking care of release process is single most
important thing for this release, any actual fixes are nothing compared to
it.