[dmd-beta] Preparing for dmd 2.066 beta

Andrew Edwards via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 30 14:06:56 PDT 2014

On 6/30/14, 8:59 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> On 30 jun 2014, at 01:28, Andrew Edwards via dmd-beta
> <dmd-beta at puremagic.com <mailto:dmd-beta at puremagic.com>> wrote:
>
>> I am encountering some major issues with the build system that will
>> delay the beta. Martin Nowak, the person responsible for the vagrant
>> box automation used in our build process, has been around to assist
>> me resolving these issues in the past, however, I have not seen or
>> heard from him in almost 2 weeks so I am trying to build the release
>> without using vagrant.
>
> What issues to you get using vagrant?
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

Both the Windows and OSX boxes fail due to invalid shell configuration
after a number of connection timeouts. All attempt to access the box
form the CL results in success. Windows output is here:
https://gist.github.com/AndrewEdwards/fa00ec011bc3bda8ae1d. I do not
have the OSX output at the moment, but it's the same problem, just more
connection timeouts.

Andrew