[dmd-beta] 2.066.1

Andrei Alexandrescu via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 1 00:30:27 PDT 2014

Well here's a problem I'm encountering. I download .tar.gz stuff for the
previous months. Right now it's Nov 1 0:27 so my system is looking for
https://issues.dlang.org/s3logs/previous/2014-10.tar.gz. That's not yet
there, which is fine. However, when I download (with curl) I don't get a
nice error, I get an HTML page containing the error as text instead of
the .tar.gz file. Subsequently my automated code attempts to untar the
file and obviously fails.

That's why I think ftp or ssh would be better. Any solution with what we
have?

Andrei