[dmd-beta] Andrew Edwards stepping down for few months - need new Build Master

Martin Nowak via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 4 14:01:33 PDT 2014

On 09/05/2014 08:58 PM, Walter Bright via dmd-beta wrote:
> The main thing short term is to get 2.066.1 out. It should be ready to go...

I can take over the release building.
It's not that much work because I already maintain the build scripts.
Andrew do you have an overview what still needs to be done for 2.066.1?
There is a bunch of new regressions, it will take quite a while to fix
all of them.
With whom do I have to talk about ftp.digitalmars.com uploads?
Brad is taking care of mirroring to S3, right?
Anything else?