[dmd-beta] 2.066.1

Brad Roberts via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 16 00:58:10 PDT 2014

It's semi-automated.  None of the issues between current and more
automated are difficult, but there's a bunch of little things.  It's
really pretty easy for me to do the syncing, so I haven't really
bothered to invest in it.

The largest stumbling block, not for automation, but long term single
point of failure issues is that the s3 bucket is owned by my personal
account along with a bunch of other things.  It'd be better to have a
standalone account for just that bucket.  Also not hard to change, but
requires effort and some down time.  Just hasn't been worth doing.

Really, it takes me just a couple minutes to do, which is dominated by
network file transfers.