[dmd-beta] Changes to v2.066.0

David Nadlinger via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 6 08:37:43 PDT 2014

I think I know what is going on now. The source of the problem seems to
be a bug in your Portfile, and not an issue on our side.

I'm not familiar with how the GitHub handling works exactly, but
---
github.setup        D-Programming-Language dmd 2.066
---
seems to suggest that it fetches the "2.066" branch. This is not a good
idea, because further point releases are also prepared there, as Kenji
already mentioned. Instead, please use the actual release tag, e.g.
"v2.066.0".

Best,
David