[dmd-beta] Changes to v2.066.0

David Nadlinger via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 6 15:09:51 PDT 2014

Dear Takeshi,

On 6 Sep 2014, at 23:32, Takeshi Enomoto via dmd-beta wrote:
> I'll probably switch from the branch to the tag in the next release.

I don't know how packaging updates are handled in MacPorts, but it might
make sense to perform the change right now, as there might be further
changes on the 2.066 branch before 2.066.1 makes it out.

> Thank you again for your help.

Glad to hear that this solves the problems you were having. If you run
into any further issues with packaging, please be sure to let us know.

Best,
David