[dmd-concurrency] draft 7

Extrawurst spam at extrawurst.org
Mon Feb 1 10:50:44 PST 2010

Hi Andrei,

I like it more and more with every draft.

Some parts need to be corrected in my opinion:

1.11 (p.21) "Such a variable is visible to all threads in the system"
Isn't it just visible to the threads of the process ?

1.12 (p.24) "[..] real, which is the only a platform dependent type" the
"a" sounds wrong ;)

1.13 (p.28) the balance() method lacks the "@property"

1.14.2 (p.30) "Inside a method of BankAccount, _parent must be [..]"
According to the corresponding code above the quote the member is called
_issuer instead of _parent

1.14 (p.31) the balance() method lacks the "@property"

1.15 (p.33) the balance() method lacks the "@property"

Keep up the good work.