[dmd-concurrency] draft 8: the final countdown

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed Feb 10 07:05:00 PST 2010

I can't believe it's not butter! Draft 8 is the first that completely
covers the topics I'd planned. For a good time download:

http://erdani.com/d/fragment.preview.pdf

It took me an all-nighter but I think it was well worth it. I most
surely got a few details of the lock-free singly-linked list wrong, but
then what are the good friends on this list for? :o)

Let me know how it all sits.

I need to make one full pass through the book and operate the changes
I'd already scribbled on a draft manuscript; then I'll go through the
105 emails containing feedback; then (or probably concurrently with
that) I'll operate changes to this chapter prompted by you guys; and if
I survive all that, the manuscript will be ready for publication.

Thanks,

Andrei