[dmd-concurrency] draft 1

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Sat Jan 9 12:41:54 PST 2010

As usually, it all depends. => As usual, it all depends

I'm not sure the discussion about parallel being replaced with serial
has much relevance to concurrency. Also, I never understood the problems
with concurrency until I constructed a mental model of how the memory
caches work. So I suggest less words about the parallel vs serial and
heat generation, and more about the memory caches.