[dmd-concurrency] draft 3

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon Jan 11 09:42:03 PST 2010

Le 2010-01-11 à 5:20, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :

> I attach a fresh draft. This is qualitatively different from all others because it includes description of code that doesn't exist yet, so it's a great opportunity for those of you who'd want to help.

[...]

> Let me kindly ask you again to contribute by carefully looking over the material and ferreting out the inevitable mistakes, small and large. This is the perfect time to contribute by making sure D won't have some warts we need to put with from now on.

About unique... how far can it get without compiler support? It's pretty easy with primitive types, but when it comes to structs and classes, is there a way to enforce that they won't take take their own address (or the address of a member) and leak it elsewhere, in the constructor, in another member function, or even from an external function?

Or will unique work only with primitive types?

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/