[dmd-concurrency] draft 3

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 06:54:05 PST 2010

As of draft 5, Benjamin's point below still has not been addressed.  I realized it again when I started perusing it.  I think it is a very valid point -- asyncSort, yeah it sorts data and throws it away.  Not a very compelling example.  It might segue well into the message passing section -- continue with the same example.

-Steve