[dmd-concurrency] draft 5

Kevin Bealer kevinbealer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:52:33 PST 2010

Okay, I made my ask-for-the-moon comments, here is the picky stuff:

Misspelling on page 19, line 4 of text, "spcified".

I think the example for 1.7.1 should read "third handler" instead of "second
handler".

The last paragraph on page 19 is unwieldy.  Maybe promote the phrase "(in
the example...in that order)" to being its own sentence.
Instead of "is malformed" maybe explain more, like "will never be called,
since any matching message would have been delivered to
the first handler, and is therefore flagged as an error."

Second paragraph in 1.7.2 has structure like:

"The answer is simple -- just <foo>, for example like this:"

Phrases "just", "for example", and "like this" are kind of redundant -- you
could simplify to:

"The answer is simply to <foo>, for example:"

Kevin