[dmd-internals] changeset 455

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Wed Apr 28 06:26:10 PDT 2010

I've been meaning to do this for a while, just didn't have the time.
Also, at the ACCU conference, there were a lot of very experienced
people with unit tests, and they were pretty clear that the only
significant problem with D's unit test facility was not being able to
get all the failures in one run.