[dmd-internals] I think it's time to fix bug 314

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Aug 12 14:10:28 PDT 2010

Walter Bright, el 12 de agosto a las 12:42 me escribiste:
> I haven't looked at that patch, just that the original one only
> papered over the problem without solving it.

Can you take a look at the patches mentioned in that comment?

	The LDC changesets are:
	http://www.dsource.org/projects/ldc/changeset/1358
	http://www.dsource.org/projects/ldc/changeset/1362
	I can make a patch against DMD if requested.

They are not big and all you have to do if you like them is let
Christian Kamm know, sit and wait for the DMD :)