[dmd-internals] Giving better static data limits to the GC

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 04:44:46 PDT 2010

My understanding is that classes can have scanning data in their type info, but everything else (structs, etc) need to have scan info stored with the object. It would be interesting if the dynamic allocations were segmented into scan and no scan memory areas similar to what was suggested for static data.

Sent from my iPhone