[dmd-internals] bug 190 fix causes regression bug 4753

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:17:31 PDT 2010

The other known regression in the current development version is bug
4752. It can fixed by adding to parse.c, line 6292:

    precedence[TOKdotti] = PREC_primary;
    precedence[TOKdot] = PREC_primary;
+    precedence[TOKdottd] = PREC_primary;

Regression bug 4738 seems to be essentially the same problem, but I
can't reproduce it with the current revision.