[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 632

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:42:51 PDT 2010

--------
It's gnu make that's the real problem.
If I rename gnu make to 'gnumake' (necessary otherwise there's a paths
disaster), here's what I get:

C:\dmd2dev\src\test>gnumake quick
gnumake ARGS="" run_tests
gnumake[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/c/dmd2dev/src/test'
Building combinations tool
Max # of fixups = 12
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2004  All rights reserved.
OPTLINK : Warning 9: Unknown Option : COMBINATIONS
user32.def(0) : Error 2: File Not Found user32.def
--- errorlevel 1
gnumake[1]: *** [test_results/combinations] Error 1
gnumake[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/dmd2dev/src/test'
gnumake: *** [quick] Error 2
It might just be because OPTLINK can't handle / paths, I think it requires \.