[dmd-internals] More patches for severe bugs

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:12:27 PDT 2010

And here are two more patches for severe bugs. These are pretty simple patches.

2931 Initialization struct with array from another struct
1678 ref with varargs generates invalid code

There are quite a few closure and struct static initializer wrong-code
bugs, and many metaprogramming bugs, but these two are among the last
of the unsophisticated wrong-code bugs.