[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 515

Trass3r mrmocool at gmx.de
Thu Jun 3 10:09:45 PDT 2010

> The dcvs systems are still too user unfriendly (though git is the only
> one I've
> used for more than toying around, I've looked at a couple others at
> least a little).

I disagree. It might require some rethinking if you have exclusively used
conventional CVS systems so far but in the end they are as user-friendly.
In the end it's only 1 extra step to push the changeset to dsource after
the local commit.

Mercurial might be less complicated than Git. I can't say for sure though
cause I use the Windows Tortoise versions anyway. These are nearly
equivalent when it comes to user-friendliness.